What does the Waitlist/Application process look like?
Greccio operates on a rolling 90 day waitlist for all of our apartments. Please see the minimum qualifications for eligibility. To be added to the waitlist, call us at 719-475-1422.
What are the minimum qualifications?
- Must be 18 years of age to apply
- Must qualify as low-income as defined by HUD
- Must have an acceptable criminal record and cannot include crimes of violence, acts of sexual misconduct, or repetitive offenses
- Gross monthly income of 3 times the rent (Employment, SSI, SSDI, etc.)
- Verifiable rental history and cannot owe previous landlord more than $500
- Section 8 and VASH vouchers accepted
If you meet these minimum qualifications, please call us at 719-475-1422, or come in during business hours to be added to the waitlist.