Frequently Asked Questions
Greccio Housing FAQ
What is the application process?
There is a waiting list for all Greccio apartments. Please complete the form to place yourself on the waitlist. This does not place you in an apartment unit immediately. Greccio operates on a rolling 30 day waitlist. Once an apartment that matches your needs becomes available, you will be contacted to begin the application process. If you have not heard from us within 30 days, please call us to let us know that you wish to remain on the waitlist. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you have found other housing and you will be removed from the waitlist.
How can I get on the waiting list?
- Drop by our office, located at 1015 E. Pikes Peak Ave., Suite 110, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- Call us at 719-475-1422
- Submit a request at www.greccio.org
Can I see the apartments?
Yes, depending on availability.
What to do if I have a maintenance request?
Call 719-475-1422 ext. 124 and leave a voicemail with your name, apartment and unit number, and detailed message about problem.
What to do if I have a water, heater or electrical problem in my apartment?
Call 719-475-1422 ext. 103 for emergency maintenance.
What does Greccio look for on a background check?
Greccio does not accept anyone with repetitive offenses, crimes of violence or sexual misconduct on their record.
Hours of Operations
- Monday – Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
- Tuesday 8:30am – 6:00pm
1015 E. Pikes Peak Ave. Suite 110
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
When is rent due?
Rent is due on the 1st of every month.
How can I make a rent payment?
Come into the office during business hours.
- Place your payment into the outside drop box. (Located in the first isle in the parking lot, directly in front of the office)
- Make an online payment at www.greccio.org
- Make a payment over the phone by calling 719-475-1422.
- Mail* your rent payment to 1015 E. Pikes Peak Ave., Suite 110, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
*Note: Rent must be received no later than the 5th to avoid a late fee; a postmark date will not be accepted as the date of payment.